Internal Sales Executive
Salary/Rate: Competitive package based on experience
Job type: Permanent
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Description: Select Medical are on the look-out for an established sales professional with a solid track record of success. You must be able to work under your own initiative and have a determined attitude, as well as the ability to organise the day to day activities of managing accounts, hitting targets and delivering tangible results. A sound understanding of selling techniques, coupled with excellent communication and relationship building skills, plus a confident telephone manner are essential. The ability to make an increasing contribution to the work of an established team is essential.
Select Medical are a leading manufacturer and supplier of pressure care equipment to the NHS and care home sectors, so experience selling in this area would also be an advantage, although not essential.
- Work in collaboration with other members of the Sales team and business development team to identify sales leads and set up meetings.
- Contact prospective clients and speak to decision makers
- Maintain existing customer relationships and grow the accounts
- Build a strong, in-depth product knowledge to understand the features and benefits of products
- Maintain and update the CRM database to ensure the accurate collation of data
- Achieve targets
- Efficient administration of quotes/orders
- Experience in a sales/telesales role with a proven track record of hitting targets
- Sound literacy & numeracy skills
- Confident telephone manner and a good ‘people person’ – able to build rapport
- Passion for selling and motivated by achieving targets
- Previous account management experience
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience in the NHS, care home or healthcare sector
- Experience of face-to-face sales
To apply for the position above, please send your CV, along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements, to email@example.com
Or apply in writing to Mo Mulla, Select Medical, Unit 10 Philips Rd, Blackburn, BB1 5NA